Managed hosting eliminates hands-on IT work that a website needs to perform. When you choose a managed web hosting for your site you don’t need to manage it. The web hosting company will take care of your site and handle it. And they will be responsible for its security and everything that involved in running and maintaining the website. People who don’t have much knowledge about server space then managed hosting will help you there. Here the hosting provider leases the dedicated server and allies hardware to a single user. People can find much freedom than shared web hosting. And we know that there are many Managed Web Hosting Providers are there who server you the best-managed web hosting at less price.
Here are some popular companies who serve best-managed web hosting
How Many Types Of Managed Web Hosting?
Here the managed web hosting is divided into two category
- Semi-managed hosting: as you can identify it by its name semi-managed hosting. The administrator will manage any hardware, resolve basic configuration issues, operating system and any issue that arrives with your server. Load issues of sluggishness, hardware failure, task automation, failure of the server to start and more issues that administrative will assist.
- Fully Managed Web Hosting: techs will manage server related issues and will be responsible for security and privacy. Fully managed simply means you do not need to have complete knowledge about IT operations. It makes easier to run a website while you are focusing on your software.
What Benefits Of Managed Web Hosting?
Managed web hosting could be an expensive one but comes with more features and service. And you can get the benefits of managed hosting that is-
- If you have made your mind to administer your hosting requirements yourself it could be expensive for Because a web hosting requires bulk rates of bandwidth, hardware, server space, and server.
- The IT staff 24/7 hour available just to monitor your server
- Much higher security and enhanced performance by dealing with the technology available through the datacentre.
Manages Hosting Services
- Hardware upgrading
- On-call maintenance
- Software installation
- Backup services
- Security auditing
- Control panel set-up
- Server monitoring
- Performance optimization