Choosing the right kind of host for your store is a decision that you don’t want to rush in. In order to run a successful online business store, you need to streamline and instinctual customer experience. Obviously by choosing the wrong kind of hosting you could end up slowing down the performance of your sites at the point where people end up leaving your site. Your job as a store, the owner is to make it as easy as possible for people to buy from you. And obviously, your choice of host will influence your site loading, speed performance and uptime-all of which contributes to solid customer experience. So, if you are looking for something that matches all your expectation then does, switch to HostGator eCommerce Site Package as it provides you with great hosting packages at a cheaper rate.
How HostGator eCommerce Site is Best For You?
- High performance and traffic: As your e-commerce site grows, you will need a host that can keep up the website going. So, look for a host that can support your existing traffic and resource that you need. Depending on the size of your store and how much traffic you receive on your online store, that reflects what type of hosting plan you need. You can opt for VPS. Cloud, managed servers for starters which HostGator have. HostGator provides you with all types of packages whether you have a small or big e-commerce business store.
- Solid Uptime: When your store is offline it might not be earning you money. Even worse, if your store experience high uptime then you’ll end up creating a poor customer experience. Some host will offer uptime guarantees, which gives you some form of money back for the time your site is offline. But this amount will pale to what your site would be earning if it wasn’t offline at all. So, instead of looking for cashback uptime guarantees make sure that you find a host that has the highest uptime possible and can demonstrate a track record of those figures. HostGator provide you with 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- SSL support and security service: keeping your customer data secure should be at the top of your list in term of priorities. Your customer data and sensitive information, like credit card details, should be encrypted every step on their way. The best way to do this is to install an SSL certificate on your site. So, HostGator offers free SSL certificate with all hosting plans and also has upgraded SSL certificate at the affordable price.
- An awesome support team: when you are expecting issues with your server and you want to resolve your problem then and there. Any dip in performance leads to poor performance and potentially lost revenue. Also having a support team might not seem like a big deal until you’re experiencing any technical issues right in front of a big sale. The support team is something you want even though hopefully, you don’t need their assistance that often. Thus, HostGator has a reliable, technical support and customer service which is unparalleled in the industry.
- Regular automated backup: Can you imagine waking morning only to see your entire site product listing gone? You will hate to think about this issue if it occurs. But actually, they do. The last thing you don’t want is to lose your precious data or someone hacks your site. The best plan of protection if having regular, automated site backup. Depending on your host you may have the regular backup as part of your hosting plan. However, it is also a good idea to create your own backup as well, via the plugin or other software to create your backup.
If you are actually very serious about e-commerce site then start with HostGator because it provides you with all the facilities with all the web hosting plans which you are actually searching for. And also don’t forget to use HostGator Coupon Code and codes to save a little more on your website hosting plans.
By Dollar One Web Hosting